GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP, College Street Medical Practice
|Organisation||College Street Medical Practice|
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Doctor to work up to six sessions per week either as a salary GP or as a partner within the Practice.
The ideal candidate should be motivated, friendly, and a good team player with a good sense of humour. Previous partnership experience is not essential.
We are a twin sited, teaching practice in Long Eaton, Nottingham working in modern purpose built facilities with a current list size of approximately 6600 patients. The Practice is situated on the border of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire on a very good bus route, is close to Junction 25 of the M1, and the local train station. There are excellent schools nearby
We are a highly motivated and dedicated team of four GPs and five nurses, including three nurse practitioners and a health care assistant.
We have close liaisons with District Nurses, Midwives, School Nurse and Health Visitors and hold monthly clinical meetings within protected time.
- We are a friendly forward thinking PMS Practice, with the main focus being on the care of our patients
- We are a three-partner practice with three salaried GPs
- We are a GP training practice, with two trainers and presently one registrar
- We are a high QOF achieving practice using TPP System One, working towards becoming paper-light,
- There will be no Out of Hours expectations attached to this role
- We have excellent team spirit who ensure the heart of the Practice ethos is supported
- For the right candidate the salary and working pattern are negotiable.
What we are offering
- Competitive salary, with the Terms and Conditions based on the BMA guidelines
- Six weeks paid annual leave plus 1 weeks study leave (pro rota)
Closing date end of April 2017, interviews to be arranged early May 2017, with a view to start as soon as possible, although we are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
Informal enquires and visits are very welcome.
For more information, informal enquires, to arrange a Practice visit or on how to apply please contact Helen Millward, Practice Manager, on 0115 9734502 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org