GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Nurse TeamLeader, Parkside Medical Practice
|Organisation||Parkside Medical Practice|
PRACTICE NURSE TEAM LEADER
37.5 hours per week worked across Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) or Nurse
Practitioner (NP) to join our practice as Nurse Team Leader.
Applicants must hold an Independent Prescriber qualification and ideally have
previous experience of working in the primary care setting, along with some
experience of managing/leading a small team.
We would expect any candidate to be a self-motivated individual, able to work as
part of our team, but also able to work independently in a confident manner.
- As an autonomous practitioner the post holder is responsible for the care
delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision making
in the management of patients
- To work collaboratively with the practice team to meet the needs of patients,
support the delivery of key performance indicators and QOF
- To manage the practice nurse team which currently consists of 1 Nurse
Prescriber, 1 Nurse and 1 HCA
- To participate fully in the delivery of well-coordinated healthcare within the
- The focus of the role is both in the delivery of evidence based healthcare for
patients presenting with acute complaints, long term conditions/chronic
disease and the provision of preventative healthcare to the practice population