GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP/Partner, Whyburn Medical Practice
|Organisation||Whyburn Medical Practice|
Vacancy – GP for up to 8 Sessions
Salaried or Partnership
(to start end of October but willing to wait for the right candidate)
Based in a market town with superb road links we are a well-established, forward thinking 6 Partner practice with an excellent nursing team.
Committed to providing high quality health care to a growing practice population with diverse health and social needs we are seeking a dynamic and motivated GP to work between 4 to 8 sessions per week.
We believe that GP’s should be able to be GP’s and we therefore have a dedicated Data Quality Department with 5 staff members who look after our summarising, recalls, correspondence and QOF targets. Together with our secretaries and excellent reception team our clinicians can work confidently and efficiently knowing that they have reliable ‘back-office’ systems in place.
- CQC rating of Good in all areas
- 7 Partners
- Excellent nursing team
- Well lead by management team
- Outstanding administration support including dedicated Data Quality Department
- High QOF achievement year on year
- Dedicated CCG involvement and forward thinking in respect of planning & pathways
- List size of 12’000 patients
- Established training practice for Registrars, Foundation Doctors, and Medical Students
- Enhanced services including Dermatology, Minor Surgery, and Contraception
- Great communication and supportive co-workers
If you are an enthusiastic GP with a ‘can do’ attitude we can provide
a good salary, a supportive practice environment
and great clinical variance!
Applications with covering letter and full CV to: Mandy Moth, Managing Partner,
Whyburn Medical Practice, The Health Centre, Curtis Street, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 7JE or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.