GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP (maternity and permanent roles), Sherwood Medical Partnership
|Organisation||Sherwood Medical Partnership|
2 positions available: Maternity leave 6 months starting January 2018 for 6 sessions a week
Permanent role 8 sessions a week
Sherwood Medical Partnership is seeking to recruit 2 GPs who are enthusiastic, flexible and committed as a result of re-location and maternity leave.
SMP is an innovative, forward thinking partnership based across 2 sites, Crown Medical Centre in Forest Town and Farnsfield Surgery in Farnsfield.
Crown is a busy and growing practice in a new purpose built surgery with attached pharmacy caring for our population of 10,900 patients and Farnsfield Surgery is located in the heart of the village surrounded by quiet countryside and cares for the smaller practice population of 4,800 patients.
SMP has 4 partners and 4 salaried GPs working across both sites
- GP and medical student training practice
- Friendly and supportive democratic partnership
- Excellent management team with well lead teams including the nursing team which includes nurses and HCAs
- The development of additional professional interests is actively encouraged
- Full range of enhanced services including joint injections and minor ops and high achieving QoF.
Informal enquiries and visits are encouraged.
Please apply in writing with a CV to: Dr J Smith at Justin.Smith4@nhs.net