GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP w/ view to partnership, Roundwood Surgery
Salaried GP with a view to a Partnership is required commencing April 2018 at Roundwood Surgery, Mansfield.
Roundwood also has a branch surgery and across both sites has a list size of approximately 13,500.
We are a successful training practice hosting GP Registrars, Foundation 2 doctors and medical students (doctors and nurses).
Roundwood has a complement of clinical and administration staff with a wealth of experience.
Ideally, we are seeking 1-2 candidates for 4-6 sessions per week.
Roundwood uses SystmOne computer software.
Roundwood, to name a few, is:
- CQC rated Outstanding
- an innovative practice and open to change
- works collaboratively with four other local practices offering extended access
- offers FLO technology
- actively uses Skype technology for consultations
- offers a local service for the homeless population
- is a Yellow Fever Centre
- offers microsuction appointments for patients across Mansfield and Ashfield
- offers minor injury appointments
- offers minor operations
- actively put ourselves forward for pilot projects
The position has only become available due to our senior partner retiring.
Roundwood feels this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate – and we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly family doctor to join our existing, well-established team.