GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP (8 Sessions), Whyburn Medical Practice
|Organisation||Whyburn Medical Practice|
Based in a market town with superb road links we are a well-established, forward thinking 8 Partner practice with an excellent nursing team.
Committed to providing high quality health care to a growing practice population with diverse health and social needs we are seeking a dynamic and motivated GP to work four sessions per week over two days.
Our vacancy has arisen as we currently employ a fellowship GP who will be leaving us in July to further her chosen speciality of sports medicine.
Our sessions are 15 x ten minute appointment slots and as a salaried GP you would be expected to be on our ‘on-call’ rota with an anticipated number of ‘on-call’ days of 12 per annum with appointments for on call being reduced to 12 × 10 minute appointments per session. Chronic disease management is carried out by our well lead nursing team.
Our admin is second to none! We believe that GP’s should be able to be GP’s and we therefore have a dedicated Data Quality Department with 5 staff members who look after our summarising, recalls, correspondence and QOF targets. Together with our secretaries and excellent reception team, our clinicians can work confidently and efficiently knowing that they have reliable ‘back-office’ systems in place.
- CQC rating of Good in all areas
- 7 Partners
- Excellent nursing team
- Well lead by management team
- Outstanding administration support including dedicated Data Quality Department
- High QOF achievement year on year
- Dedicated CCG involvement and forward thinking in respect of planning & pathways
- List size of 12’000 patients (and growing!)
- Established training practice for Registrars, Foundation Doctors and Medical Students
- Enhanced services including Dermatology, Minor Surgery and Contraception
- Great communication and supportive co-workers
If you are an enthusiastic GP with a ‘can do’ attitude we can provide a good salary, a supportive practice environment
and great clinical variance!
Applications with covering letter and full CV to: Mandy Moth, Business Manager, Whyburn Medical Practice, The Health Centre, Curtis Street, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 7JE or by email to email@example.com.