GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Nurse, Drs Barish & Karunaratne
|Organisation||Drs Barish & Karunaratne|
|Location||Kirkby in Ashfield|
Overview of the Practice:
Drs Barish & Karunaratne’s is a busy and friendly GP practice. They are situated in a small bungalow building with three GP Partners, one Practice Nurse and one Healthcare Assistant.
They require a Practice Nurse who is experienced, flexible, has an approachable manner, can work under the pressure and is able to support their fellow colleagues
They are looking for the candidate to have the following skill sets:
- Qualifications and experience in Cytology, Immunisations, Family Planning and Chronic Disease Management, including Asthma, Hypertension, COPD and Diabetes. Support will be provided in house and future career development is also supported for our nursing staff
- Responsibility in co-ordinating care for patients for example, drug monitoring, QOF and being able to organise and direct patient reviews.
- Practice skills such as Spirometry, Peak Flow Assessments, ECGs, Phlebotomy, Wound Care and vaccine administration.
- SystmOne knowledge is an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
- Practice Nurse: 1 year (Required)
Please forward CV on to Jane Wardle, Practice Manager.
To keep clinical staff safe, the practice provides all the necessary PPE. Staff risk assessments are in place.