GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Nurse, King’s Medical Centre
|Organisation||King’s Medical Centre|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
King’s Medical Centre is a busy and friendly GP practice situated in a large and spacious purpose built building with three GP Partners, one Salaried GP, two Advanced Nurse Practitioners, two Healthcare Assistants and one Clinical Pharmacist.
They require a Practice Nurse who is experienced, flexible, has an approachable manner, can work under the pressure and is able to support and maintain the functioning of the practice.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualifications and experience in Cytology, Immunisations, Family Planning and Chronic Disease Management, including Asthma, Hypertension, COPD and Diabetes. Support will be provided in house and future career development is also supported for their nursing staff.
- Responsibility in co-ordinating care for patients for example, drug monitoring, QOF and being able to organise and direct patient reviews.
- Practice skills such as Spirometry, Peak Flow Assessments, ECGs, Phlebotomy, Wound Care and vaccine administration.
Hours are flexible and salary is dependent on experience.
SystmOne knowledge is an advantage but not essential as training will be given for the right candidate.
For an informal discussion, please contact Louise New Practice Manager on 01623 551015.
For more information about this exciting role, please contact Louise New Practice Manager to discuss further.
About the practice
- Practice formed in July 2018
- Outstanding QOF achievement and participation in a range of enhanced services
- Cost effective prescribing
- TPP SystmOne clinical system
- In the process of becoming a training practice
- 5* rating on NHS Choices
- CQC rated QOF
- Modern purpose built premises over two floors
- Fully equipped minor operation suite