GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP/Partner, Hickings Lane Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hickings Lane Medical Centre|
Hickings Lane Medical Centre is a friendly innovative practice who are at the forefront of using digital technologies to improve the working lives of staff, whilst also providing a very high standard of responsive care to patients in a timely fashion.
They are looking for long-term visionary GPs who are patient-focused and team players who will want to help them develop their services and take the practice forward.
In return you will be provided with a very competitive salary along with benefits such as flexible sessions, paid registrations & regular protected learning time.
You will also be fully supported by their non-clinical staff who are very knowledgeable and experienced, many are long standing members of staff, some of which have been with them since their inception in 1996.
They have further broadened our team of professionals to support our growth to include clinical pharmacists, in addition to our GPs and senior nurses.
Hickings Lane Medical Centre are a teaching practice & work closely with the University of Nottingham Medical School providing core training for medical students. They have aspirations to expend this to GP registrars in the near future.
They are part of the Nottingham West Primary Care Network who are responsible for planning, funding and monitoring local health services for their population. They are made up of 12 GP practices across the area. Their practices have worked closely together since 2007, bringing high quality care closer to home through strong clinical relationships and partnership working.
Whilst the ideal candidate would aspire to be a 6 session per week – they can be very flexible to individual needs – whether that is part time/salaried/or as part of a wider portfolio career.
About the practice:
- Recently undergone a full refurbishment program which included a £800k purpose built extension which has ‘future-proofed” the practice.
- Excellent location – Suited just off J25 M1/A52
- Friendly, dedicated, supportive staff including a clinical pharmacist and a skilled nursing team offering chronic disease management.
- Effective administrative team with strong management (Charted Accountant)
- 6200+ patient list.
- High QOF Achiever by using technology to work smarter.
- Recent Inspection by CQC rated us as Outstanding which was reaffirmed in 2019.
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
For more information please contact the Senior GP Partner, Dr J Doddy on 0115 939 5555 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal visits encouraged – Covid Secure Site.