GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice
|Organisation||Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice|
Advanced Nurse Practitioner,
Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice
Closing Date: 27th August 2020
Contact Email: email@example.com
Organisation: Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice.
Location: Chilwell, Nottingham
Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking part time or full time Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their welcoming, supportive and well organised team from 1st November 2020.
The post holder will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients with acute and long-term conditions working within a supportive team of GPs, nurses and a pharmacist.
The applicant is required to hold a valid ANP qualification and current NMC registration. Prescribing qualifications would be an asset and experience of working within a primary care setting essential
- They are one practice on two similar sized privately owned purpose built properties.
- Rated “Outstanding” by CQC.
- High QOF and Enhanced Services achievement.
- Well established undergraduate and postgraduate teaching on both sites.
- Daily lunchtime supportive meetings
- 7-8 GPs partners on each site.
- Staff mainly attached to one site.
- GMS total 15000 patients across both sites.
- Full complement of staff including a practice pharmacist.
Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice value caring, holistic, high-quality care for their patients and support for one another. Being a large team, they are able to nurture and mentor their staff. Excellent relationships with their PCN and CCG.
£35000 – £48 000 full time equivalent depending on experience
Informal visits encouraged, all enquires to Linda Allum, practice manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their website www.chilwellvalleyandmeadowspractice.co.uk