GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP Partner, Riverlyn Medical Centre
|Organisation||Riverlyn Medical Centre|
Riverlyn Medical Centre are a small well established practice in the suburbs of Nottingham serving a population of just over 3,000. Their clinical team includes Practice Nurse, HCA and three Phlebotomists. Administration Team includes Practice Manager, Secretary and Senior Administrator. With an active Primary Care Network (PCN) they also have the support from the Community Navigators, District Nurses and Community Matron, Social Prescribing Team, Clinical Pharmacist and the Local Pharmacies.
- Purpose built practice for purchase or long term lease
- CQC rated good in all categories
- High QOF achievement
- Teaching practice for undergraduates 1st – 5th years
- TPP SystmOne clinical software
- Forward thinking practice
- Friendly harmonious team with a very supportive ethos. This practice has an excellent retention rate – people very rarely leave
- Informal visit and enquiries encouraged
For more information please contact either
Jackie Pates (Senior Administrator) on 0115 9758996 DDI /0115 9752666 or
Ratna Patel (Practice Manager) 0115 9758999 DDI /0115 9752666 or
Apply with Curriculum vitae to Jackie Pates, Riverlyn Medical Centre, Station Road, Bulwell, Nottingham NG15 6JD or by email.