GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Hickings Lane Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hickings Lane Medical Centre|
Working alongside GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Nursing Team, the successful candidate will be based in a modern state of the art practice with a patient population of approximately 6000. You will work autonomously assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with undifferentiated diagnosis and referring when necessary.
Hickings Lane Medical Centre is a high achieving practice year on year for QOF and achieved Outstanding in our last CQC inspection. They work with the University of Nottingham, having student placements for first, second, fourth and final year students.
Duties will include triage, minor illnesses and on occasion home visits, along with an ability to do some general practice nursing work as required such as immunisations, medication reviews.
You should hold the Nurse Practitioner qualification at degree level and be an Independent Nurse Prescriber with Primary Care experience and a commitment to professional education and development.
Experience of using SystmOne would be preferred but training will be given to the successful candidate if required.
- TPP SystmOne
- Excellent support to our clinical teams with training and development at the core
- Generous salary and indemnity provision
- 5 weeks annual leave (Inc Bank Hols)
- Successful candidates will have opportunity to contribute to the development of new service improvements, pathways and premises
- CQC Rated as “Outstanding”
- Purpose built modern premises
- Long standing supportive staff
For more information please contact Himmatpal Singh by email. Informal visits encouraged.