GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Nurse, Hickings Lane Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hickings Lane Medical Centre|
|Salary||Up to £40k|
Practice Nurse Vacancy
Hickings Lane Medical Centre are looking to appoint an experience Practice Nurse to complement their clinical team. This is a position additional to the existing workforce, and they will consider applications for either Part or Full Time positions.
They are a friendly innovative practice who are at the forefront of using digital technologies to improve the working lives of staff, whilst also providing a very high standard of responsive care to patients in a timely fashion – Visit their website at www.hickingslanemc.nhs.net.
The post-holder will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with acute and long term conditions. Hickings Lane Medical Centre operate a same day service for patients using a variety of communication channels including telephone triage and video consultations.
The applicant is required to hold a valid Nurse qualification and current NMC registration. Experience of working within Primary Care is desirable.
About the practice:
- Salary up to £40k plus benefits.
- Recently undergone a full refurbishment program which included a £800k purpose built extension which has ‘future-proofed” the practice.
- Excellent location – Suited just off J25 M1/A52
- Friendly, dedicated, supportive staff including a clinical pharmacist and a skilled nursing team offering chronic disease management.
- Effective administrative team with strong management (Charted Accountant)
- 6000+ patient list.
- High QOF Achiever by using technology to work smarter.
- Recent Inspection by CQC rated them as Outstanding which was reaffirmed in 2019.
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
- Multi-disciplinary team consisting of Clinical Pharmacists & First Contact Physio.
For more information please contact the Senior Nurse, Dorinda Doddy on 0115 939 5555 or send your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal visits encouraged.