GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Fixed Term Locum GP, The University of Nottingham Health Service
|Organisation||The University of Nottingham Health Service|
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cripps’ dedicated, innovative and forward thinking team.
- CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ practice
- EMIS Web Clinical system
- List Size circa 48,500
- 6 Partners and 10 Salaried GPs
- Wide range of Clinical/Enhanced Service
- Research accredited leadership site with a broad portfolio of research projects including active large scale involvement in Covid-19 vaccine trials
- Purpose built £9.5 million health centre in the heart of the delightful University Park campus
For further details and to arrange an socially distanced informal visit please contact: Daniel Hammersley, Chief Operating Officer on 0115 846 8888 or by email.