GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP, Westdale Lane Surgery
|Organisation||Westdale Lane Surgery|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
Hours: 4 sessions per week
Overview of the Practice:
- GMS Practice
- Current 8150 List Size
- One full-time GP, four part-time Salaried GPs, two Nurse Practitioners, two Practice Nurses (part time) and an HCA (full time)
- SystmOne clinical system
- High QOF and Enhanced Services achievements year on year
- CQC inspected September 2019 – rated good in all areas
- 100% of patients would recommend them on the friends and family test and 5* rating on NHS website
- GP training practice – applicants with GP trainer experience would be welcomed.
- Undergraduate teaching of medical and pharmacy students. Student Nurse mentorship commencing early next year.
- Experienced administration and management teams with extremely good staff retention
- Good relations and regular meetings with community teams
- Good engagement within Primary Network Group and the ongoing changes within the NHS.
- Premises recently expanded with four new, purpose built consulting rooms recently constructed for our increasing practice list.
- More information is available on the practice website.
Flexibility with regard to starting date (August/September)
They would welcome informal discussions or visits – for further information please contact Paula Watts, Practice Manager on 0115 9613968 or by email.