GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
ANP/Practice Nurse, Hickings Lane Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hickings Lane Medical Centre|
|Salary||Up to £40k + Benefits|
Position: ANP/Practice Nurse Vacancy
Practice: Hickings Lane Medical Centre
Salary: Upto £40k + Benefits
Location: Stapleford, NG9 8PN
Overview of the Practice:
We are looking to appoint an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Practice Nurse to complement our clinical team. This is a position additional to the existing workforce, and we will consider applications for either Part or Full Time positions.
We are a friendly innovative practice who are at the forefront of using digital technologies to improve the working lives of staff, whilst also providing a very high standard of responsive care to patients in a timely fashion – Visit our website at www.hickingslanemc.nhs.net.
The post-holder will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with acute and long term conditions. We operate a same day service for patients using a variety of communication channels including telephone triage and video consultations.
The applicant is required to hold a valid ANP/Nurse qualification and current NMC registration/Independent Nurse Prescribing Qualification. Experience of working within Primary Care is desirable.
About our practice:
- Salary up to £40k plus benefits.
- Recently undergone a full refurbishment program which included a £800k purpose built extension which has ‘future-proofed” the practice.
- Excellent location – Suited just off J25 M1/A52
- Friendly, dedicated, supportive staff including a clinical pharmacist and a skilled nursing team offering chronic disease management.
- Effective administrative team with strong management (Charted Accountant)
- 6000+ patient list.
- High QOF Achiever by using technology to work smarter.
- Recent Inspection by CQC rated us as Outstanding which was reaffirmed in 2019.
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
For more information please contact our Business Finance Manager, Matt on 0115 939 5555 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal visits encouraged.
Contact email: Himmatpal.singh.@nhs.net
Closing date: 31st May 2020