GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Tuxford Medical Centre
|Organisation||Tuxford Medical Centre|
We are looking to appoint an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to complement our clinical team. This is position additional to the existing workforce, and we will consider applications for either Part or Full Time positions.
We are a friendly innovative practice who are at the forefront of using digital technologies to improve the working lives of staff, whilst also providing a high standard of responsive care to patients in a timely fashion (Visit our online presence at www.healthattuxford.nhs.uk).
The post-holder will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with acute and long term conditions. We operate a same day service for patients using a variety of communication channels including telephone triage and e-consultation.
The applicant is required to hold a valid ANP qualification and current NMC registration with an Independent Nurse Prescribing Qualification. Experience of working within Primary Care is desirable.
Background to our practice:
- Recently extended and refurbished premises provides modern working environment with potential for growth of future services
- 4800 patients covering a predominantly rural setting
- Partial Dispensing (approx. 50%)
- 3 GP Partners, supported by wonderful team consisting of
- 3 Part Time Practice Nurses
- Part Time Clinical Pharmacist
- Effective administrative team
- EMIS Web Clinical System
- Good working relationships with local practices, CCG, PCN and LMC.
- High QOF Achiever
- Recent Inspection by CQC rated us as Good overall, with Outstanding for People with Long Term Conditions (July 2019).
What our patients say about us:
- From reception, pharmacy and to Doctor, I can honestly say that the politeness of all the staff is first class. I have never in the past had a more professional and amazing service as Tuxford Medical Centre has given to me.”
- “Excellent efficient service delivered by caring people. Could not ask for more. Well done to Tuxford Medical Centre and all its staff.”
- “Fabulous service, quick easy and stress free”
Future plans for the practice include becoming a training practice for both nurses and GP registrars.
We would welcome anyone who is interested to come for an informal visit. Please contact Oliver Lord on 01777 870203 or e-mail Oliver.Lord@nhs.net