GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP/Partner, Tuxford Medical Centre
|Organisation||Tuxford Medical Centre|
Salaried GP / Partner – Full Time or Part Time Job Share
Due to emigration of a GP Partner to France we are unexpectedly looking to recruit a new clinician to the practice!
We are a friendly innovative practice who are at the forefront of using digital technologies to improve the working lives of staff, whilst also providing a high standard of responsive care to patients in a timely fashion. (Visit our online presence at www.healthattuxford.nhs.uk)
Whilst the ideal candidate would aspire to be a 7 session per week GP Partner we can be very flexible to individual needs – whether that is part time / salaried / or as part of a wider portfolio career.
About our practice:
- Recently extended and refurbished premises provides modern working environment with potential for growth of future services
- Partial Dispensing (approx. 50%) adds significant income to practice finances.
- 3 GP Partners, supported by wonderful team consisting of
- Part Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist
- 3 Part Time Practice Nurses
- Effective administrative team
- 4800 patients covering a predominantly rural setting
- Good working relationships with local practices, CCG, PCN and LMC.
- High QOF Achiever
- Recent Inspection by CQC rated us as Good overall, with Outstanding for People with Long Term Conditions (July 2019).
What our patients say about us:
- “From reception, pharmacy and to Doctor, I can honestly say that the politeness of all the staff is first class. I have never in the past had a more professional and amazing service as Tuxford Medical Centre has given to me.”
- “Excellent efficient service delivered by caring people. Could not ask for more. Well done to Tuxford Medical Centre and all its staff.”
- “Fabulous service, quick easy and stress free”
Future plans for the practice include becoming a training practice for both nurses and GP registrars.
We would welcome anyone who is interested to come for an informal visit. Please contact Oliver Lord on 01777 870203 or e-mail Oliver.Lord@nhs.net