GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP/Partner, Riverside Health Centre
|Organisation||Riverside Health Centre|
Riverside Health, four site GP practice in North Notts.
Salaried GP/Partner vacancy where individual needs are considered.
An exciting opportunity for a GP to join our expanding team at Riverside Health. We care for 19,000 patients working from 4 sites.
We are a well-run and highly supportive GP training, systemone practice with 6 partners and 3 salaried GP’s working alongside an excellent team of ANP’s, nurses, practice pharmacists and HCSWs. We normally have 4 GP Regs training at any one time. Our vision is to be the practice of choice for patients in Bassetlaw. Practice workload is actively managed via innovative solutions allowing time with patients. The practice has good skill-mix with advanced nurse practitioners performing acute illness clinics and home visits and practice pharmacists leading medicines management.
We actively encourage specialist interests and we have GPs working at Bassetlaw Hospice, local Substance Misuse services, MSK and Womens Health, CCG Governing Bodies & PCNs and as GP training programme directors.
As a practice we embrace new ideas and innovation. Our aim is to work more efficiently and release clinical resource to where it is needed the most to provide high quality, sustainable services and better patient outcomes.
We welcome caring, enthusiastic GP’s with the same vision to help us provide an excellent medical service.
- 4-8 sessions weekly needed
- Flexible session times to suit GP needs
- In-house protected learning and CPD time recognised
- Excellent remuneration
- Purpose-built premises on 4 sites, Retford, Misterton, Gringley and Harworth
- High QOF achieving and CQC rated Good
- Experienced and excellent nursing team including ANP Nurse Manager, 4 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, practice nurses and HCSW’s
- Very experienced and friendly management and administration team
- Retford market-town by A1 and on mainline to London, lovely villages of Misterton & Gringley and ex-coal mining village of Harworth
- Good schooling and housing, and abundance of countryside pursuits
- Willing to wait for right candidate
Informal visits and enquiries are encouraged. Please contact Alison Johnson on 01777 713330 or email email@example.com view us at www.riversidehealth.co.uk
Closing date 06.03.20