GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Partner/Salaried GP, Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice
|Organisation||Chilwell Valley and Meadows Practice|
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking GPs to join our welcoming, supportive and well organised team anytime from 1st April 2020. This vacancy has happened because of the retirement of a long standing partner on the Chilwell Meadows site. Ideally, we are looking to cover 5 sessions with a partner but we would consider salaried positions with flexibility around the number of sessions ( 4-6) and start date for the right person. An interest in GP training would be an advantage.
• We are one practice on two similar sized privately owned purpose built properties.
• Rated “Outstanding” by CQC
• High QOF and Enhanced Services achievement.
• Well established undergraduate and postgraduate teaching on both sites.
• Daily lunchtime meetings of GPs.
• Outside interests encouraged.
• 7-8 partners on each site.
• GPs currently attached to one site
• GMS total 15000 patients across both sites.
• Full complement of staff including a practice pharmacist.
• No obligation to purchase property.
We value holistic high quality care for our patients and support for one another. Being a large team we are able to nurture and mentor new doctors. Excellent relationships with our PCN and CCG.
Informal visits encouraged, all enquires to Linda Allum, practice manager, email@example.com
Visit our website www.chilwellvalleyandmeadowspractice.co.uk