GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Skegby Family Medical Centre
|Organisation||Skegby Family Medical Centre|
Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Organisation: Skegby Family Medical Centre
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic team player to join our friendly, organised and highly supportive team at Skegby Family Medical Centre. The vacancy is available immediately, although we can be flexible and are willing to wait for the right candidate such as a newly qualified.
We are also a Tier 2 sponsor and encourage candidates requiring tier 2 sponsorship to apply.
About the Practice:-
- We achieved CQC Rated Good in all areas
- SystmOne Clinical system
- 8900 patients
- 4 GP partners
- 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- 3 practice nurses
- 2 Health Care Assistants
- We also have a well-established administration team using Workflow for incoming letters to reduce the workload burden for GPs
- Fully engaged with our newly formed Primary Care Network. PCN Group comprising of 5 like-minded GP Practices.
- Placements from Nottingham University Medical School are in practice throughout the year, comprising of first, second, fourth and final year students
- The practice was purpose built and is a pleasant, up to date environment in which to work
If you join us:-
- There are career development opportunities available including future partnership if desired
- Indemnity and full NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (pro-rata for part-time)
- Completive salary, negotiable for the right candidate
- Weekly clinical meetings for GPs and peer support available and strongly encouraged
- We welcome specialist and outside interests with current in-house clinical specialties including minor surgery, joint injections, women’s health
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals to shape the future of general practice and to be part of a harmonious, integrated and successful team.
We are located just off Junction 28 of the M1 within easy reach of Nottingham, Derby and the Peak District.
Closing Date: 3rd March 2020
Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Nicole Keeling, Practice Manager 01623 440664.
Formal applications please send your CV and a covering letter to Nicole Keeling via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
Skegby Family Medical Centre, Mansfield Road, Skegby, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 3EE