GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Long Term Salaried/Partnership GP, High Green Medical Practice
|Organisation||High Green Medical Practice|
High Green Medical Practice is located within The Mary Potter Centre in Hyson Green, Nottingham. The Practice is based in a multicultural inner city part of Nottingham and serves a diverse population ethnically, culturally and linguistically.
- The Practice is flexible in the number of sessions but requires a minimum of 4 sessions/week up to 6 sessions/week. Each session consists of 4 hours including 1 hour for admin time and we require ideally 2 sessions/day comprising of an 8 hour working day the Practice will however consider 1× 4 hour sessions over a number of days. Appointment length is 12.5 minutes per patient.
- Start time for sessions can be flexible starting from 8.30am at the earliest and then flexible starting/finishing times up to 5pm/ 6.30pm/7pm in order to meet the Practice hours.
- This is a Permanent Position with a view to consider future partnership but willing to consider 6 month trial period.
- Clinical System- TPP System1
- 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave pro rata sessions
- Teaching Practice – GPStR, F2, medical students and would support GPs wishing to become a Trainer
- Sessional Rate to be confirmed according to offer of Post accepted
Expressions of interest and application to
Mrs S Khan – Practice Manager
Direct Dial contact – 0115 8838140
Practice Contact – 0115 9422701
Website – www.highgreenmedicalpractice.co.uk
Facebook – facebook.com/HighGreenZK
Twitter – # HighGreenZK