GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Skegby Family Medical Centre
|Organisation||Skegby Family Medical Centre|
|Salary||Competitive, negotiable for the right candidate|
Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Organisation: Skegby Family Medical Centre
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic team player to join our friendly, organised and highly supportive team at Skegby Family Medical Centre, to work 6 – 8 sessions. The vacancy is available immediately, although we can be flexible and are willing to wait for the right candidate such as a newly qualified.
We are also a Tier 2 sponsor and encourage candidates requiring tier 2 sponsorship to apply.
About the Practice:-
- We achieved CQC Rated Good in all areas
- SystmOne Clinical system
- 8900 patients
- 4 GP partners
- 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- 4 practice nurses
- 2 Health Care Assistants
- We also have a well-established administration team using Workflow for incoming letters to reduce the workload burden for GPs
- Fully engaged with our newly formed Primary Care Network. PCN Group comprising of 5 like-minded GP Practices.
- Placements from Nottingham University Medical School are in practice throughout the year, comprising of first, second, fourth and final year students
- The practice was purpose built and is a pleasant, up to date environment in which to work
If you join us:-
- There are career development opportunities available including future partnership if desired
- Indemnity and full NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (pro-rata for part-time)
- Completive salary, negotiable for the right candidate
- Weekly clinical meetings for GPs and peer support available and strongly encouraged
- We welcome specialist and outside interests with current in-house clinical specialties including minor surgery, joint injections, women’s health
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals to shape the future of general practice and to be part of a harmonious, integrated and successful team.
We are located just off Junction 28 of the M1 within easy reach of Nottingham, Derby and the Peak District.
Closing Date: 10th January 2020
Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Nicole Keeling, Practice Manager 01623 440664.
Formal applications please send your CV and a covering letter to Nicole Keeling via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
Skegby Family Medical Centre, Mansfield Road, Skegby, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 3EE