GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
HCA, Hickings Lane Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hickings Lane Medical Centre|
|Salary||£9.00 to £11.50 /hour depending on experience|
Hickings Lane Medical Centre is seeking to recruit to recruit experienced Health Care Assistants to join our friendly, forward thinking and dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated team player to join our supportive and friendly practice situated on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border.
Working alongside our GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Nursing Team you will be based in a modern state of the art practice with a patient population of approximately 6100. You will work autonomously assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with undifferentiated diagnosis and referring when necessary.
We are a high achieving practice year on year for QOF and achieved Outstanding in our last CQC inspection. We work with the University of Nottingham, having student placements for first, second, fourth and final year students.
Duties will include triage, minor illnesses and on occasion home visits. A Full clean driving licence is essential.
Experience of using SystmOne would be preferred but training will be given to the successful candidate if required.
- TPP SystmOne
- Excellent support to our clinical teams with training and development at the core
- Generous salary and indemnity provision
- 5 weeks annual leave (Inc Bank Hols)
- Successful candidates will have opportunity to contribute to the development of new service improvements, pathways and premises
- CQC Rated as “Outstanding”
- Purpose built modern premises
- Long standing supportive staff
For more information please contact our Business Finance Manager, Matt on 0115 939 5555. Informal visits encouraged.
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
- Education reimbursement
Reference ID: HICKSHCA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 to £11.50 /hour depending on experience
Closing Date: 31st Dec 19