GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Part Time Salaried GP, Westdale Lane Surgery
|Organisation||Westdale Lane Surgery|
Westdale Lane Surgery
Part-Time Salaried GP Vacancy
We are a friendly, long established surgery in the Gedling suburb of Nottingham. We are looking for a motivated and forward thinking Salaried GP to join our team, working four to six sessions per week. An interest and experience in minor surgery would be advantageous but not essential. Applications would be welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified GPs.
- GMS Practice
- Current 8150 List Size
- One full-time GP, four part-time Salaried GPs, two Nurse Practitioners, two Practice Nurses (part time) and an HCA (full time)
- SystmOne clinical system
- High QOF & Enhanced Services achievements year on year
- CQC inspected September 2019 – rated good in all areas
- 100% of our patients would recommend us on our friends and family test and 5* rating on www.nhs.uk website
- GP training practice – applicants with GP trainer experience would be welcomed.
- Undergraduate teaching of medical and pharmacy students. Student Nurse mentorship commencing early next year.
- Experienced administration and management teams with extremely good staff retention
- Good relations and regular meetings with community teams
- Good engagement within Primary Network Group and the ongoing changes within the NHS.
- Premises expanding with four additional, purpose built consulting rooms currently being constructed for our increasing practice list.
- More information is available on our website www.westdalelanesurgery.co.uk
We offer an attractive salary with 6 weeks annual leave and 1week study leave.
Informal enquiries and visits welcome – please contact Paula Watts, Practice Manager on telephone number 0115 9613968 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can write to: Paula Watts, Practice Manager, Westdale Lane Surgery, 20-22 Westdale Lane, Gedling, Nottingham, NG4 3JA
Closing Date: 30th November 2019 with interviews scheduled in December 2019.
Due to current building works, we foresee a start date for the post in March 2020.