GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Westdale Lane Surgery
|Organisation||Westdale Lane Surgery|
Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Westdale Lane Surgery
Closing Date: 30/11/2019
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation: Westdale Lane Surgery
Location: Gedling, Nottingham
Hours: 15-30 hours
Westdale Lane Surgery has a vacancy for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner. We are looking for applicants with experience of working as a self-directed practitioner, with an independent nurse prescribing qualification. You will work autonomously assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with undifferentiated diagnosis and referring when necessary.
We are a forward thinking training practice committed to supporting our clinical team through excellent remuneration, career development and flexible working.
Working alongside our GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Nursing Team you will be based in a practice located in a semi-rural community with a patient population of just above 8,000.
We are looking for a motivated and skilled advanced nurse practitioner who is looking for a new opportunity to work within a supportive practice team.
- GMS Practice
- Current 8100 list size
- One full-time GP, four part-time Salaried GPs, two Nurse Practitioners, two Practice Nurses (part time) and an HCA (full time)
- Full complement of clinical and non-clinical staff
- Established training practice – training GP Registrars and medical students. Commencing student nurse training in near future.
- Excellent nursing team
- CQC rating Good in all areas – September 2019
- High QoF and enhanced services achievements year on year
- Fully engaged with our newly formed Primary Care Network. PCN Group comprising of 6 like-minded GP Practices with a total patient population of 40,000 +
- TPP SystmOne clinical system
We would welcome informal visits to the practice. Please contact Paula Watts, Practice Manager on 0115 9613968 or-mail email@example.com to arrange or if you have any further questions.