GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP Partner, Alvaston Medical Centre
|Organisation||Alvaston Medical Centre|
ALVASTON MEDICAL CENTRE
GP PARTNER REQUIRED
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking practice delivering high quality healthcare to our patients.
Following retirement we are seeking a further Partner to work 4-8 sessions per week. We offer full time partners one full day off per week and are supportive of a healthy work life balance. We welcome new ideas and are always looking at ways to improve our service. We are very well staffed and have a highly trained team of staff and our workload is very well managed.
- Alvaston Medical Centre has 2 sites covering both rural and suburban locations and a diverse population. We are situated close to the M1, A50 & A52 and have good transport links.
- 3 Partner GMS practice with a well established supportive clinical team of salaried GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs and a Pharmacy Technician. We have a strong emphasis on staff development.
- We provide mutual support and encouragement by holding regular weekly meetings with GPs and other clinical staff.
- Our registered list size is 10,800 patients and we hold a dispensing contract for our rural patients.
- Training practice to registrars, F2s, medical students and student nurses. We also fully support personal development for all our staff.
- We are high QOF achievers consistently and have active Patient Participation Group support
- We are fully computerised using TPP SystmOne
- CQC inspected Dec 2014 and Sept 2016– rated good in all areas
- We are an active member of Derby City South Primary Care Network and have access to 7 days a week hubs. The PCN is involved in a number of new projects making this an exciting period of change and opportunity.
- No extended hours commitment.
We would be prepared to wait for the right candidate. Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Please contact: Sue Knott Practice Manager, Alvaston Medical Centre, 14 Boulton Lane, Alvaston, Derby DE24 0GE. Telephone: 01332 861604 firstname.lastname@example.org