GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP or Partnership Opportunities, Daybrook Medical Practice
|Organisation||Daybrook Medical Practice|
|Salary||Generous salary (£9000 to £10000 per session dependant on experience for salaried role) and medical indemnity fees|
DAYBROOK MEDICAL PRACTICE
SALARIED GP OR PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a forward –thinking, enthusiastic motivated GP to join our friendly patient centred practice, with partnership opportunities.
We are a well established, dedicated and friendly practice. The practice offers full support for professional development and clinical interests. We can be flexible on the sessions to offer a good work/life balance.
Our aim is to improve the health of the community we serve by reducing inequalities, providing safe, high-quality services using innovative models of care while ensuring the patient is at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to improving and protecting the long-term sustainability of primary care – helping to meet the physical, mental and social care needs of the population we serve.
- Cohesive, progressive clinical team
- Practice population of 9560 patients
- 4 to 6 sessions per week ( job share / fellowship scheme considered )
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave ( 7 weeks total )
- Participation in on – call duties
- A range of direct and local enhanced services
- Rated Good in all areas by CQC
- High QOF achiever 100%
- TTP SystmOne and paperlight
- Generous salary (£9000 to £10000 per session dependant on experience for salaried role) and medical indemnity fees
- Accounts available after formal interview for Partnership opportunities
Applications with CV and covering letter to Debi Rattray, Practice Manager, Daybrook Medical Practice, Salop Street, Nottingham NG5 6HP or by email to email@example.com
The post holder will have direct contact with patients and carers therefore a disclosure check will be undertaken by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Informal visits are welcomed. Please contact Debi Rattray, Practice Manager on 0115 9267628 or by email to arrange.
Closing date: 31st October 2019