GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP Partner, Belvoir Health Group
|Organisation||Belvoir Health Group|
Position: GP partner
Practice: Belvoir Health Group
Hours: 6-8 Sessions
Overview of the Practice:
Belvoir Health Group is a large GP practice in Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, operating across 3 sites – Cotgrave, Cropwell Bishop and Bingham.
Part of Rushcliffe PCN, the practice is forward thinking, friendly and supportive.
- Three site practice – Cropwell Bishop, Cotgrave and Bingham
- Semi-rural location with easy access to Nottingham city centre – a great place to live and work
- Excellent, modern premises at all three sites
- 10 GP partners and the support of excellent salaried GPs, nursing and management teams
- Active in Rushcliffe CCG & Rushcliffe PCN – proactive, forward thinking and collaborative
- Multi-professional training practice
- 24,500+ patients
- High QOF achievement
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a full or part-time GP partner. This is an excellent opportunity for any forward thinking, motivated and flexible GP who shares our commitment to delivering high-quality care and a desire to work in a supportive environment with like-minded colleagues.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 25th October 2019