GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP/Partner, Welbeck Surgery
Salaried GP/ partner sought for friendly practice, Sherwood, Nottingham.
Salaried/ Partnership. 3-4 sessions/ week. Competitive salary.
Flexible start date as we are looking for the right GP(s) to fit with our team
We are a small and friendly practice in the thriving, varied community of Sherwood in central Nottingham. You would be joining team of 3 part-time GPs and excellent nursing and admin team.
We practice in an open and supportive environment with an emphasis on continuity of care for our 4,400 patients. We encourage and support special interests.
We are looking for someone with warmth and enthusiasm, for a long-term position, who is both independent and a good team player. As we are a small practice, you would be required to work some sessions as the lone GP, usually with some nursing support. This is excellent for maintaining a wide range of skills and getting to know our lovely patients.
Expertise/interest in any of these areas particularly welcome but not essential:
- IUCD fitting; minor surgery; Diabetes.
- High QOF achievement and enhanced services.
- SystmOne paperlight practice
- Practice owned building (no obligation to buy)
- Good relationships with neighbouring practices, and newly formed friendly PCN group
- Medical student teaching
- Good CQC rating (outstanding for people whose circumstances make them vulnerable)
- No OOH or extended hours.
- Manageable workload.
For more information and/or an informal chat or visit please contact Dr Karen Worth
at Welbeck Surgery. 0115 962 0932. Email email@example.com