GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Manager, Southwell Medical Centre
|Organisation||Southwell Medical Centre|
|Salary||£36k to £45k|
- Full Time Role
- Salary circa £36k to £45k
Opportunity for an experienced, highly-motivated manager to lead our team at a purpose-built, modern surgery in Southwell (an historic market town in semi-rural Nottinghamshire, within easy reach of Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield and Lincoln).
We want to hear from you if you are self-motivated, have good written and verbal communication skills and are able to help us continue to provide high quality, efficient patient care.
We are an established training and teaching practice with a team who achieve highly in QOF & CQC. We have an excellent working relationship with local CCG and Primary Care Network, and an active and supportive Patient Participation Group.
- Training and dispensing practice with growing list-size of 12,300 patients
- 5 GP Partners, 1 salaried GP, 2 long-term GP locums
- Established staff team including Deputy Manager, Nurse Manager, IT Manager, Dispensary Manager, Clinical Pharmacist, Practice Nurses, HCAs,
Phlebotomist and full admin support team
- Committed to training and education
- Consistently high QOF achievements
- CQC rated “Good” (January 2018)
For more information, informal discussions or to arrange a visit, please contact:
Nigel Kenward, Practice Manager on 01636 813561.
Closing date: 30th September 2019
Interview date(s): Week commencing 7th October 2019
Proposed start date: November 2019