GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP Partner/Salaried GP, Hickings Lane Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hickings Lane Medical Centre|
|Salary||Negotiable and depending on experience + fuel allowance|
Hickings Lane Medical Centre, 120 Ryecroft Street, Stapleford, Nottingham NG9 8PN
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GP Partner/Salaried GP to join a long established growing practice with state of the art facilities for clinicians & patients.
Lack of involvement in practice decisions? No work-life balance? Lack of training opportunities to specialise & develop? Then consider working for a forward thinking, dynamic practice looking for a salaried GP with a view to partnership.
We’ve recently undergone a full refurbishment program which included a £800k purpose built extension. We now have the capacity to deal with over 11,000 patients.
We are looking for long-term visionary GPs who are patient-focused and team players who will want to help us develop our services and take the practice forward.
In return you will be provided with a very competitive salary along with benefits such as flexible sessions, paid registrations, fuel allowance & regular protected learning time.
You will also be fully supported by our non-clinical staff who are very knowledgeable and experienced, many are long standing members of staff, some of which have been with us since our inception in 1996.
We have further broadened our team of professionals to support our growth to include clinical pharmacists, in addition to our GPs, senior nurses and healthcare assistants. We will also take on an ANP to further strengthen our team.
We are a teaching practice & work very closely with the University Of Nottingham Medical School providing core training for medical students. We have aspirations to expend this to GP registrars in the near future.
We are part of the Nottingham West Clinical Commissioning Group who are responsible for planning, funding and monitoring local health services for our population. We are made up of 12 GP practices across the area. Our practices have worked closely together since 2007, bringing high quality care closer to home through strong clinical relationships and partnership working.
- PMS practice with a list size of 6000+
- CQC: “Outstanding”
- Patient Satisfaction Survey: 97%
- High QOF Achievement & Enhanced services
- Flexible Sessions
- Fuel Allowance Benefit
- Regular Social Team Events
- 7 weeks holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- State of the Art Purpose Built Premises (Owned)
- Excellent location – Suited just off J25 M1/A52
- Friendly, dedicated, supportive staff including a clinical pharmacist and a skilled nursing team – Nursing team offers: annual reviews, chronic disease clinics, minor illness clinics. (Soon to take on an Advanced Nurse Practitioners to perform home visit).
- Innovative specialist clinics (baby clinic, minor surgery, INR, full women’s health including coils and implants, tele-dermatology, full diabetes service including insulin initiation).
- TPP SystmOne clinical system.
- Strong links with CCG.
- Strong Management Team.
For more information please contact our Business Finance Manager, Himmatpal Singh on 0115 939 5555 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Informal visits encouraged.