GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Locum/Salaried GP, Unity Surgery
LOCUM/SALARIED GP Vacancy- Westdale Lane MAPPERLEY
Unity Surgery is looking for a committed, enthusiastic, energetic and flexible GP to join our PMS practice in Mapperley (2-3 sessions per week – negotiable) from August 2019. We are looking to appoint a long term locum or salaried GP, a partnership later on is also a possibility.
We are and offer:
- Currently a small practice with 3800 list size
- Small, friendly local surgery in the heart of Mapperley
- PMS practice – consistently high QOF achievers
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave (salaried GP only)
- Fully computerised, paper light clinical system – SystmOne
- Fully engaged with NNE CCG.
- Starting date negotiable, ideally August or September 2019 but can wait for right candidate.
The practice has a small friendly team which includes an experienced prescribing nurse and phlebotomist.
Our CQC rating is ‘Good’ and we have had very positive results from patient surveys.
The job plan for each day includes: AM and PM surgeries, paper work, home visits, extras and on-call (shared equally amongst all doctors).
Informal visits are most welcome and advised or please contact Dr Khan at email@example.com or PM on 0115 9877604.
Apply in writing with CV to:
318 Westdale Lane, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3 6EU.