GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Prescriber, Park House Medical Centre
|Organisation||Park House Medical Centre|
Park House Medical Centre is seeking to recruit an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Prescriber to join our friendly practice team for 30 hours per week. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking, enthusiastic and motivated team player to join our supportive and friendly practice situated in the heart of Carlton, Nottingham serving a practice population of 10,100 patients.
Working alongside our GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Nursing team (2 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurse, 2 HCAs) you will be based within the GP practice in the modern Park House Health and Social Care building.
What we are looking for:
- Nurse Practitioner (with appropriate qualifications)
- Independent Prescriber
Member of an appropriate professional body and hold a valid registration
- Good team working skills with excellent communication skills
- Ideally we are looking to cover 30 hours however we will consider both full and part time
- GP practice experience including general nursing services
- Skills in minor illness/injury/triage
- An interest in Asthma, COPD and Diabetes is desirable
- Chronic disease and long term condition management
Role to include:
- Triage and management of appointments
- Face to face consultations
- Telephone consultations
- Home visits (where required)
- Managing own admin tasks
What we offer:
- 30 hours per week
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Generous salary
- NHS Pension
- TPP SystmOne
- CQC rating ‘Good’ (Feb 2019)
- Full range of GMS and enhanced services offered
Please contact Michelle Turpin, Practice Manager for an informal chat. Informal visit are welcome.
Telephone: 0115 9404333 / 0115 9935711
To apply, please email your written application with your CV to email@example.com .