GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP, Park House Medical Centre
|Organisation||Park House Medical Centre|
Park House Medical Centre is seeking to recruit a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, motivated and committed Salaried GP to join our friendly practice for 5 sessions per week.
Park House Medical Centre is situated in the heart of Carlton, Nottingham based within a large Health and Social Care building where we work closely with our community and MDT colleagues serving a practice population of 10,100 patients. We are a friendly and supportive team of 2 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses and 2 HCAs..
- 5 Sessions per week
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Generous salary
- Fully supportive clinical team
- TPP SystmOne
- 2019 CQC rating ‘Good’
- We are a friendly modern practice with high standards of care coupled with traditional values of family medicine
- Excellent support to our clinical teams with training and development at the heart
- Federative and Primary Care Network working with other practices in the local area
Please contact Michelle Turpin, Practice Manager for an informal chat. Informal visits are welcome.
Telephone: 0115 9404333 / 0115 9935711
To apply, please email your written application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .