GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP, Torkard Hill Medical Centre
|Organisation||Torkard Hill Medical Centre|
We are looking to recruit a GP to join our friendly, passionate and dynamic team at Torkard Hill Medical Centre (Hucknall, Nottinghamshire).
We are a forward thinking and innovative training practice committed to providing high quality care for our patients.
We are seeking to recruit a salaried GP.
About the practice:
- Progressive GMS training practice
- 15,500 patients
- 7 GPs with a diverse array of special interests
- Actively involved with the LMC/CCG/federation
- Highly regarded and successful training practice for GP registrars, foundation year 2 doctors, and medical students (1st to final years)
- High QOF achievement
- Actively engaged in clinical research
- Supported by a fantastic team of nurses, pharmacists, and administration team, and we integrate well with community services
- System One
- Very competitive package
- Regular, informal coffee breaks
- Purpose built premises
Hucknall is a self-contained town just 7 miles to the north-west of Nottingham; within striking distance of the M1 and A60 making it ideal for commuters from Derby, Nottingham, and Mansfield. Hucknall combines diverse history, great transport links, and significant recent investment to create a popular location.
Informal visits are encouraged.
Closing date End July 2019
For further information please contact:
Dr Aneel Bilkhu
Applications by CV and covering letter to:
Mrs Joanne Hicken
Torkard Hill Medical Centre, Farleys Lane, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 6DY