GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Manager, Greenfields Medical Centre
|Organisation||Greenfields Medical Centre|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on skills and experience|
Hours: 20 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and accomplished Manager to join our busy and ambitious, single handed, approx. 2800 patient practice near the city of Nottingham in a purpose-built building at the heart of the local community. Our Practice is a high QOF achiever. Our clinical IT System is System one.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to take the lead on strategic, financial and organisational management.
- Good staff management skills
- Knowledge of QOF, CQC, PCPO and Enhanced Services
- Experience and understanding of Human Resources and Financial Management including knowledge of payroll and NHS pension requirements
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Previous Practice Management experience is desirable. Excellent IT skills with experience in audit/report running, organisational and communication skills to drive our practice forward with enthusiasm and energy through the changing NHS.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently but with a strong focus on teamwork and leadership.
- The opportunity to influence the future development of the practice.
Job Description and Person Specification available on request, informal visits are welcome.
Enquiries and applications in the form of a CV and covering letter containing a supportive statement detailing how you fulfil the role to:
Dr O P Sharma
The closing date for applications: 30.4.2019
Interview date: Week commencing: 01.05.2019