GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Partner/Salaried GP, Stenhouse Medical Centre
|Organisation||Stenhouse Medical Centre|
Having recently successfully recruited for the retirement of one partner we are now advertising again due to the retirement of another one of our longstanding partners.
We are looking for a forward thinking and enthusiastic GP to join our friendly, supportive and well organised team from 1st July 2019. Ideally we are looking for a new 5-7 session partner but for the right candidate we would consider a salaried position with flexibility around start dates.
- PMS practice list size 12,300
- Accredited and well established training practice with opportunities for teaching
- Monthly protected learning opportunities
- Weekly clinical meetings
- High QOF and Enhanced Services achievement
- Achieved ‘Good’ in all areas in our CQC inspection
- Clinical interest encouraged
- Fully staffed clinical team, 6 partners, two salaried GP’s, one GP retainer, well supported by 2 ANPs, 4 practice nurses, 2 HCAs and on site phlebotomy plus full complement of admin/ managerial staff
- In house mentoring if required
- Well remunerated (above average partnership earnings with opportunity to buy into premises)
We value a positive work life balance and have made several adjustments to processes to enable this. Being a large team there is also a degree of flexibility in terms of commitment and working patterns.
Informal visits encouraged, all enquires to Joanne Carey GP partner email@example.com