GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Manager, Greenfields Medical Centre
|Organisation||Greenfields Medical Centre|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on skills and experience|
Hours: Part time – negotiable and flexible
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and accomplished manager to join our busy and ambitious, single handed, c. 2800 patient practice near the city of Nottingham. We are in a purpose-built building at the heart of the local community and we pride ourselves on being a high QOF achiever.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to take the lead on operational and business management
- Good staff management skills
- Experience of SystmOne clinical system preferred
- Knowledge of QOF, CQC, PCPO and enhanced services preferred
- Experience and understanding of human resources
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Previous practice management experience is desirable. Excellent IT skills with experience in audit/report running, organisational and communication skills to drive our practice forward with enthusiasm and energy through the changing primary care system
- Ability to work flexibly and independently but with a strong focus on teamwork and leadership
- The opportunity to influence the future development of the practice
Job description and person specification available on request and informal visits are very welcome.
Enquiries and applications in the form of a CV and covering letter containing a supportive statement detailing how you would fulfil the role to:
Dr O P Sharma
The closing date for applications: 05.03.2019
Interview date: Week commencing: 11.03.2019