GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Partner/Salaried GP, Aspley Medical Centre
|Organisation||Aspley Medical Centre|
4 sessions per week
We are a friendly, supportive practice of 2 partners and 4 salaried GPs popular with patients who value the continuity of care provided. We are currently seeking a doctor who will strive to provide excellent patient care, while contributing to the management and development of the practice in the ever-changing NHS.
The post will be salaried for up to 12 months, starting April 2019, after which a partnership can be offered subject to mutual agreement.
- 2 GP Partners (1.5 FTE) plus 4 Salaried GPs (3 FTE)
- PMS practice
- 7750 patients
- Single site
- Light and airy modern leased building
- Systmone computer system
- High QOF achievement (consistently > 90%)
- Stable team of friendly reception/admin staff
- Great clinical team including 4 nurses and 2 HCA/phlebotomists
- Good relations and regular meetings with community teams
- No Out of Hours commitment. (Sessions are available with the out of hours provider NEMS as well as the City-wide extended GP access provider GP+)
- The practice is an active member of Nottingham City General Practice Alliance, a City-wide GP Federation (www.ncgpa.org.uk)
For further information and an application pack please contact Valerie Morley, Practice Manager either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or phone 0115 942 5550. Further information about the practice is available on the practice website www.aspleymedicalcentre.co.uk..
Applications to be submitted to Mrs Valerie Morley, Practice Manager, Aspley Medical Centre, 509 Aspley Lane, Aspley, Nottingham, NG8 5RU or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be held during late Feb/March 2019.