GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP, Forest Medical
|Salary||Salary circa £80,000 FTE dependent on experience|
Forest Medical is looking for a fantastic Salaried GP to work alongside 3 other Salaried GPs and a long standing high performing Partnership. The Partners wish to recruit another enthusiastic and highly motivated GP, who is seeking an opportunity to work with the support of a strong clinical team which also includes 4 Nurse Practitioners. The Practice has a track record of high performance with consistently high QoF scores and Enhanced Services. You will enjoy a manageable workload and a flexible approach to working. You will be based in the our main purpose built large premises with an opportunity to also work in our small branch site giving a variety to the day to day challenges faced by a General Practitioner.
Our main site is situated on the outskirts of Mansfield Town Centre, within walking distance of the market square, high street stores and shopping centre. Our branch surgery is four miles from this and is built on the site of one of the largest supermarkets in Mansfield and Ashfield, adjacent to a competitively priced leisure centre.
Mansfield itself is in the heart of Nottinghamshire and in close proximity to an immense amount of culture and family friendly activities such as Sherwood Forest Visitors Centre, Nottingham Castle, Centre Parks, Newstead Abbey, Clumber Park, White Post Farm, Rufford Park and Thoresby Hall.
Transport links are excellent with a local rail service reaching all parts of Mansfield, Ashfield and Nottingham City Centre.
- Up to 8 sessions a week (full or part-time available) * Patient list size of approximately 15,400 patients increasing at circa 80 patients per month
- Manageable workload with full support from colleagues * Practice uses SystmOne
- Fourth Wednesday of the month closed for Protected Learning time
- Minor Surgery Training and CPR / BLS / Defib training provided on site
- Study time accommodated and supported
- Flexibility around family commitments
- Friendly professional clinical, non-clinical and management team
- Highest capacity Training Practice in Mansfield and Ashfield currently training 3 GP registrars and 1 F2 * RSI Level 2 in Research applying for Leadership in 2019/20
- Salary circa £80,000 FTE dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid8 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
- Travel 40p per mile
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
- DBS / Occupational Health Clearance
For more information or an informal chat please contact Nicola Ryan, Practice Manager. email@example.com