GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
GP/ANP, The Ivy Medical Group
|Organisation||The Ivy Medical Group|
|Location||Burton Joyce, Nottinghamshire|
Posted: 26th November 2018
Career Level: GP/ANP
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part Time
Unique opportunity for a forward thinking, enthusiastic, motivated Salaried GP to join our friendly patient centred practice with Partnership Opportunity.
- Looking for a GP/ANP to join our team – covering 4 to 6 sessions per week.
- 7200 patients across all sites.
- High performing, rural dispensing practice.
- TPP SystmOne and paper light
- Involved in federation and new models of care with the Primary Care Home and NNE federation.
- Modern, evidence-based and safe clinical care, combined with traditional caring family-practice values
- Excellent support to our clinical teams with training and development at the core
- Close links with Nottingham University Medical School training medical students
- Aim to develop into a GP Registrar training practice in the near future
- Excellent opportunity to become involved with post-graduate training and education
- Generous salary and medical indemnity fees
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Successful candidates will have opportunity to contribute to the development of new service improvements, pathways and premises
- Rural location with fantastic quick and easy transport links to Nottingham and beyond
Interested? Keen to learn more about us? We welcome informal enquiries and visits. An information pack is available on request. Email email@example.com or alternatively apply through our NHS Jobs advertisement.