GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Partner/Salaried GP, Chilwell Valley and Meadows Medical
|Organisation||Chilwell Valley and Meadows Medical|
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking GPs to join our welcoming, supportive and well organised team from 1st April 2019. This vacancy has happened because of the retirement of a long standing partner and session changes in the team. Ideally, we are looking to cover 8-9 sessions with partners but we would consider salaried positions with flexibility around the number of sessions and start dates for the right people.
- We are one practice on two similar sized privately owned purpose built properties.
- Rated “Outstanding” by CQC
- High QOF and Enhanced Services achievement.
- Well established undergraduate and postgraduate teaching on both sites.
- Daily lunchtime meetings of GPs.
- Outside interests encouraged.
- 7 partners on each site.
- GPs currently attached to one site
- GMS total 15000 patients across both sites.
- Full complement of staff including a practice pharmacist.
- No obligation to purchase property.
We value holistic high quality care for our patients and support for one another. Being a large team we are able to nurture and mentor new doctors. Excellent relationships within locality and CCG.
Informal visits encouraged, all enquires to Linda Allum, practice manager, email@example.com
Visit our website here.