We have created posters for you to use in your practices. We are currently building up our library and they will cover a wide range of areas, as well as providing posters from other national bodies.
In addition to documents you can put on your practice noticeboard, there are also specialist posters which you will be able to give to your patients.
If there is something you would like covered, send an email to Aleesha Newton
- For patient: Referred to a Specialist – What next?
- GPs can not confirm your address to school
- Physical activity for pregnant women
- Promote GP online services and patient guidance documents – please note this is a link to NHS England, where you can order free posters
- Patient choice after referral – A3
- Patient choice after referral – A4
- View your GP record
- Stoptober and smoking cessation posters – PHE
- Stay Well This Winter – PHE
- Posters promoting chlamydia testing in 16-24 year olds in Nottinghamshire
- DWP appeals information leaflet for patients
- What your GP does not offfer patient leaflet
- Housing applications patient leaflet
- Non NHS-funded work