Technology and triage service

Read a case study from a surgery that has implemented a telephone and triage service for patients who wish to discuss a routine or urgent issue.
The system saw initial patient contact made in under two hours in over 75% of cases. Of the remaining 25%, most are dealt with in excess of the two hour window to respond to patient choice, who, for example, might not be able to get to the surgery until later.
Find out more here.