The Nottinghamshire General Practice Phoenix Programme is working with Nottinghamshire LMC to launch a ‘Roving PM’ scheme to help support Nottinghamshire practices. This scheme involves up to three ‘roving’ practice managers to work on an in-hours on-call basis with practices requiring operational assistance.
The scheme would support:
• Claims, QOF and finance issues
• Support around campaigns e.g. flu season
• New manager inductions
• Support and training for GPs (particularly in case of PM sickness/absence)
• Training of new GPs on business aspects of general practice in-house and external
• Other operational issues as identified in LMC practice manager forums working with LMC Committee Practice Manager reps
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a cover letter which should include why you are interested in applying for the role and two references.