- Using the link above, there is a further link Under section 1: Register to the Post Office’s CQC Disclosure website.
- There is a useful check list to let you know what you need to do before you start your application, including a statement of purpose. Also you will be required to ensure there are a number of policies ready before you start the application (can be done whilst you are waiting for your DBS to clear). https://www.cqc.org.uk/guidance-providers/registration/supporting-documents
- You will both need to complete the Cancel registration: Provider application for each of your current provider registrations and email the completed forms to HSCA_Applications@cqc.org.uk
- The applications will then be assigned to a colleague in our registration team, who will check and valid the applications and carry out a premises check and interviews.
- A decision will then be made to either register your new partnership or refuse registration.
- It is important that the DBS and all the applications are submitted before your merging date and enough time is given for CQC to complete the registration process, as it is an offence under section 10 of the health and social care act to carry out services without being registered.