Our upcoming events:
LMC event: How to prepare for an inquest hearing
Fri Nov 8 17:00:00 2019
Nottinghamshire LMC have organised a Coroners Inquest Open Meeting which will take place at Nottingham City Council House with Lead Coroner M Casey.
The purpose of the event is to allow Nottinghamshire GPs hear directly from a lead coroner about the inquest process, what is involved and how to best prepare.
Agenda for the event:
- Introduction from the Senior Coroner
- The different stages of an investigation from the point of referral to the coroner.
- Post mortem examinations – when is it necessary? Duty of the doctor to propose a cause of death – Deaths to be reported to the coroner.
- Medical Examiners
- How to prepare for an inquest
- What support may be required at an inquest – legal support etc
- Top tips and case scenarios.
Sign up to the event at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-prepare-for-an-inquest-hearing-lmc-event-tickets-70604075691
You can submit your feedback and any questions you have about the inquest process on our feedback form at: https://form.jotformeu.com/92381585316361