GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Practice Manager (20 hours per week), Zulu Road Medical Centre
|Organisation||Zulu Road Medical Centre|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on skills and experience|
Practice Manager Vacancy
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and accomplished Manager to join our busy and ambitious, single handed, approx 2,200 patient practice near the city of Nottingham in a purpose-built building at the heart of the local community.
Practice is a high QOF achiever. System1 clinical IT System. Undergraduate teaching practice for University of Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to take the lead on strategic, financial and organisational management.
- Good staff management skills
- Knowledge of QOF, CQC and Enhanced Services
- Experience and understanding of Human Resources and Financial Management including knowledge of payroll and NHS pension requirements
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
P* revious Practice Management experience is desirable. Excellent IT skills with experience in audit/report running, organisational and communication skills to drive our practice forward with enthusiasm and energy through the changing NHS.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently but with a strong focus on teamwork and leadership.
- The opportunity to influence the future development of the practice.
Job Description and Person Specification available on request, informal visits are welcome.
Enquiries and applications in the form of a CV and covering letter containing a supportive statement detailing how you fulfil the role to:
The closing date for applications: 10/6/17
Interview date: Week commencing: 12/06/17