GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Salaried GP w/ view to partnership, Hama Medical Centre
|Organisation||Hama Medical Centre|
We are looking to recruit a salaried GP or partner to join our friendly, well organised practice, initially for 5/6 sessions and, in the long term, to succeed the current partners.
The right candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic, motivated and work well within our team to provide the best possible care for patients.
- Well organised and efficient suburban practice
- Practice population: 5,150
- The premises are purpose built located approximately one mile from M1 Junction 26
- Paperlite SystmOne practice
- Electronic pathology results and hospital letters
- Electronic prescriptions
- Engagement with Nottingham West CCG and the ongoing changes within the NHS
- Regular clinical meetings both in-house and with wider community services
- Full range of PMS and enhanced services offered
- High QOF achiever
- CQC rating: Good in all domains
- GP teaching practice for undergraduate medical students
- Low staff turnover
Presently we are a husband and wife GP partnership who are looking to recruit an additional partner or salaried GP – initially working 5/6 sessions – who can provide the best possible care for patients, and who will take over the practice in the long term.
The wife is looking to reducing commitment with a view to retirement in the near future.
- Competitive remuneration
- Five weeks annual leave and one week study leave (pro rata)
- Flexibility regarding number of days of sessions
- Continuous support from partners and staff to develop special interests and enhance skills
- No out-of-hours requirement under current NHS contract
- Opportunity in the succession of the practice
To obtain more details, or to arrange an informal visit, please speak to Julie Thurlby, Practice Manager – Tel 0115 9382101 or email: email@example.com