GP Practice VacanciesBack to listing
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Barnby Gate Surgery
|Organisation||Barnby Gate Surgery|
|Salary||Band 7/8a equivalent|
We are currently looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
This role is based within our busy GP Practice. We are looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to hit the floor running.
The ANP will be required to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Nursing qualification
- Independent Prescriber Qualification
- RCN accredited advanced nursing practice Certification
- Skills in minor illness/injury/triage
- GP Practice experience an advantage
- Strong team working skills
- Identify, assess and diagnose patients with complex health needs across the practice population.
- Lead the introduction and use of technical and specialist nursing treatments for patients with complex healthcare needs.
- You will maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients and colleagues
- Member of an appropriate professional body and hold a valid registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working with The University of Nottingham we have student placements for first, second and fourth year students.
We will consider suitable applicants who wish to join the team full-time or on a part-time job share.
Salary negotiable but Band 7/8a equivalent (we do not follow AfC)
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Dr K Patel or the practice manager at Barnby Gate Surgery – 01636 704225